What is Loyal Gold?
Loyal Gold is the physical precious metals trading division of Loyal Bank where clients can buy, sell, store and have delivered precious metals like gold, silver, platinum and palladium in the form of bars and coins.
What do we offer?
- Our clients can enjoy direct ownership of physical precious metals, instead of paper or cyber claims like ETFs or CFDs.
- Coins and bars are physically deliverable anytime, anywhere, subject to payment of transit costs and any applicable taxes in the destination country.
- Precious metals are stored for our clients at ’Via Mat International’, a secure vault in Switzerland and are insured against robbery, fraud and natural disasters.
- All purchases are free of Swiss purchase tax, duties and VAT and all taxes in other countries, unless delivered.
We make our commission from the difference between the buying and selling prices of metals. There are no additional trading costs and the latest prices, updated twice daily, are shown on our Loyal Bank webpage.
Our storage fees are 0.10% for gold, platinum and palladium and 0.15% for silver, and are charged on a monthly basis.
For all trading transactions under USD 5,000 or equivalent a single flat ticket fee of USD/EUR/CHF 50 is charged.
How to buy?
Why do our clients prefer Loyal Bank for their metals investment?
- We are stable, transparent and fair and have been meeting our client’s investment needs since 1997
- Metals orders are easily placed with us via our NetBank system
- Secure storage facility in Switzerland
- Friendly, multilingual 24/7 customer service
- Full access to the entire product range we offer as an International Bank