Our answer to payroll distribution problems:
Loyal Bank offers a variety of payroll packages for its corporate customers. Payroll doesn’t need to be a headache and Loyal Bank can offer simple, flexible packages to solve your payroll challenges.
Corporate Payroll System (CPS)
Loyal Bank has developed a flexible, international card payroll program which allows the distribution of funds worldwide to any number of employees or partners in a time and cost effective way.
With our CPS, a company can provide Loyal Bank debit cards in USD & EUR to company members to transfer salaries, dividends, bonuses, commissions, travel expenses, relocation packages, incentives, returns on investments etc. The company can then transfer funds to members wherever they are in the world.
- Costs minimised by reducing administration work
- Lower fees than making international SWIFT/PSP transfers
- Transfers to Card Accounts are executed in real time
- Transfers are securely handled via NetBank (our international banking portal)
- Faster and easier than issuing pay checks
- Program can be customised to client’s exact needs
- Multilingual Customer Service support, with a Key Account Manager assigned for each company
- Cobranded cards available (as requested)
- NetBank white label (as requested)
- Low cost international bank card account and payroll card
- Funds available instantly
- Bank Card can be used worldwide
- Keep track of their finances in NetBank
We recommend CPS for:
- Logistics companies and cruise lines
- Aviation and shipping crews and staff
- Affiliate and advertising networks
- Clubs (business clubs, frequent traveller clubs, etc)
- Highly mobile contract staff of employees
- Film and entertainment staff
- Payroll distribution companies
- Freelancers in various sectors
24/7 Customer Services*
Email: IPS Customer Service
TEL: +36 1 383 0853
*Please note that our Customer Service Centre only offers MasterCard emergency card services (bankcard stoppage and replacement exclusively) between 22:00 and 07:00 CET on weekdays and all day Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.